Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework - award of contract
Rika is pleased to announce that it has been successful in securing a place as a supplier on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework and its services are now advertised and available on the Digital Marketplace.
The Government-facilitated Digital Marketplace allows public sector organisations to find specialists to help them deliver a digital project.
Examples of Digital Outcomes and Specialists services include:
- digital outcomes, such as usability tests, accessibility audits, discovery, or a beta of an online customer platform
- digital specialists, such as product managers or developers
As a digital outcomes supplier, we adhere to the following:
- compliance with the technology code of practice
- working according to the government service design manual
- agile development with appreciation of the discovery, alpha, beta, live or retirement project phase
As part of the framework we provide services within the following areas:
- performance analysis and data
- service delivery
- software development
- support and operations
- testing and auditing
- user research
- user experience and design
Digital specialists suppliers provide government departments and teams with individual specialists for work on a service, programme or project. The scope and deliverables are defined by the buyer. Rika supplies its own team members to this framework.