Rika is awarded a place on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 4 after successful 2019.
Rika is pleased to announce that it has been successful in securing a place as a preferred supplier on the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework and its services are now advertised and available on the Digital Marketplace.
The Government-facilitated Digital Marketplace allows public sector organisations to find specialists to help them deliver a digital project.
Examples of Digital Outcomes and Specialists services include:
- digital outcomes, such as usability tests, accessibility audits, discovery, or a beta of an online customer platform
- digital specialists, such as product managers or developers
As a digital outcomes supplier, we adhere to the following:
- compliance with the technology code of practice
- working according to the government service design manual
- agile development with appreciation of the discovery, alpha, beta, live or retirement project phase
As part of the framework we provide services within the following areas:
- performance analysis and data
- service delivery
- software development
- support and operations
- testing and auditing
- user research
- user experience and design
Digital specialists suppliers provide government departments and teams with individual specialists for work on a service, programme or project. The scope and deliverables are defined by the buyer. Rika supplies its own team members to this framework.
We are pleased and honoured to be part of this framework for a third consecutive year, after successfully winning and completing a number of public sector projects with Devon County Council and Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership.